Staturday – Spaced Out
Stat: Only about 1/3 of new households formed consist of a married couple with children.
The reality in housing is a trend we must closely pay attention to. Previously, we had more people in less of a home. That has flip-flopped as you can see in the Infographic below. The City of Milwaukie, Oregon (yeah I had to double take too) put this visual together to show the future for the City.
...AND MANY OTHER GENEROUS INDIVIDUALS!
architecture art bike friendly Bikes biking books cars Cities community community development development diy downtown economic development economics german shepherd Go Urban historic preservation history homes housing Illinois infographics interior design Main Street Neighborhoods old homes old neighborhoods Peoria Placemaking planning preservation quotes reading real-estate renovation sprawl Sustainability transportation urban urbanism urban planning walkability walkable walking
- Today's deal of the day comes from Peoria. This little number is only $2,000!... fb.me/AwtKESNY 1 hour ago
- RT @sustaincities: Revitalizing City Neighborhoods: Urban Renewal and Arts Grants via @kaid_at_NRDC - ow.ly/lf4dc 4 hours ago
- The Old Neighborhood: Granbury, Texas fb.me/A7wZC2g0 5 hours ago
- The Old Neighborhood: Granbury, Texas wp.me/p2afD5-N7 5 hours ago
- RT @YuriArtibise: Report: #SmartGrowth Development a Boon to Municipal Budgets, Local Taxpayers bit.ly/10M7DXH @APA_Planning 20 hours ago