...AND MANY OTHER GENEROUS INDIVIDUALS!
architecture art bike friendly Bikes biking books cars Cities community community development development diy downtown economic development economics german shepherd Go Urban historic preservation history homes housing Illinois infographics interior design Main Street Neighborhoods old homes old neighborhoods Peoria Placemaking planning preservation quotes reading real-estate renovation sprawl Sustainability transportation urban urbanism urban planning walkability walkable walking
- RT @DFatol: Can better bike lanes create more sustainable #cities? The director of Green Lanes Project thinks so: bit.ly/14kqVYT 5 hours ago
- Got 30 minutes to kill before getting to DFW. So @whataburger was a no-brainer. http://t.co/1xUcx41qes 1 day ago
- RAD READS - City Edition is out! paper.li/RADincorporate… 1 day ago
- RT @GOOD: Will the future of urban planning be crowdfunded? ow.ly/l9pSN 1 day ago
- The Old Neighborhood: Granbury, TX Edition fb.me/1IJLHe75z 1 day ago